Facebook was testing Instagram Reels in several countries, including Brazil, Germany, and France, and the feature arrives in India. This is the best time as the government banned creating Instagram Reels to the united states, and demand for video platforms has jeopardized.
With TikTok banned in India, home-grown short video programs like Roposo, Mitron, Chingari, Sharechat, and many others are gaining wide fame and millions of users daily. Facebook may even make use of this opportunity to attract 200 million TikTok users.
Instagram Reels isn’t a program like TikTok but an option integrated into the Instagram application. It means millions of Instagram users in India will have the opportunity.
How to create Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels will be designed for users in India starting. Not all users could receive the update Because it is just a test.
- To get access to this feature first, you have to upgrade your app via App Store and Google Play Store and check whether a new update is available. If so, update it first.
- After successfully updating the app, open the Instagram camera, and Instagram Reels option will be accessible next to Boomerang, superzoom, hands, and layout.
- Now, click on Instagram Reels and choose sound out of the Instagram Music library. It also has an option to capture the original voice besides lip-syncing.
- You can also add some AR effects and use options like Timer, Speed to edit videos as required before sharing. And if you are unhappy with the Instagram reels user can also delete or re-record reels.
- Once the Reel is created, the user can share it with their followers or everybody else on Instagram via Feed or DM.
Users with a Public Instagram account will be able to talk about Instagram Reels on Explore. This will build a better chance for your Reel discovered and be observed by the wider Instagram community.