Table Of Contents:
Androidtv.com/setup Setup: Android TVs and players are great investment if you wish to have everything on hand. They require some installation which, while straightforward, can be done in a variety of ways of operation. We will show you how to configure your Android TV with ease and within just five minutes.
Android TV runs an operating system that is compatible with televisions and other devices that support the large screen. It provides not just access to an array of streaming multimedia services along with services. It also provides access Android games as well as games. All on TV, thanks to the integrated Google Chromecast and the convenience of having everything available via a remote control. Additionally, Android TV is very easy to set up; it’s just a matter of following the steps.
Two installation modes
In the initial start-up on any Android phone, every Android TV-related device regardless of whether it’s a TV or player, has to go through an installation procedure in order to create with a Google account and then decide which option you want to utilize the Wizard and select the apps that are to be installed and sign up the device with the manufacturer. This can be done with another device, with an online browser or by manually entering all the necessary data using the Android remote control on the TV. We’ll leave this final method of configuration as it’s quite complicated, but you can utilize it if not have an alternative Android or browser on the ready, whether desktop or on a desktop. Additionally, Android TV can be converted to digital signage and is simple to setup and you only need to follow some steps
To start the process of installing the Android TV, will need to complete the following steps:
- Connect to your Android TV in accordance with the diagram provided by the manufacturer (to the TV’s power outlet as well as to an unlocked HDMI). On the TV, turn it on, and then select the HDMI to which you’ve connected your device.
- Select your preferred language and then proceed onto the screen next.
- If you own the Android phone, you can use the settings on you mobile (recommended). Otherwise, click “Skip” to choose the settings via “Androidtv.com/setup” or enter the user data manually.
Create an Android TV and another Android
Androidtv.com/setup If you’re using an Android TV, you must configure your Android TV like an original phone. To accomplish this, follow the following procedure:
- Go to your settings on your mobile and then search on Google alternatives.
- Click “Set and Restore” and “Set Near Device.”
- Click “Next”, and your smartphone will be able to recognize Android TV within several minutes of looking.
- Make sure that the TV and phone screen show the same code, then click “Next”.
- Choose your wifi connection which Android TV can connect to, and then allow Google to copy data from your phone to your TV. You’ll need to approve the operation.
- Choose the Google account you’ll use for Android TV.
- Google will create Android TV using your information You just need to sign a consent form to accept the terms of the TV’s device.
- Android TV may recommend apps to install – pick the ones you prefer or leave the display.
When the process is finished Once the process is completed, you’ll have Android TV active: install the apps you wish to use through Google Play and you’re completed.
Configuration via androidtv.com/setup
We’ve seen that integrating the TV device with an additional Android can be quite easy, however it’s relatively easy to configure the device without a phone. To facilitate that, Google has provided a website that makes it easier to do the procedure and requires access to a browser (valid for desktops as well as mobile).
- Choose “Skip” on the choice screen to switch to another Android and choose the WiFi connection which your device will be using.
- Log in using your Google Account and select “Use phone or computer” to prevent typing on the Android remote control for your TV. If you don’t have a browser in your disposal, connect via your remote.
- Now open the web browser and go to “Androidtv.com/setup“. Note down the code that will appear on the TV screen.
- Log into your web browser with your Google Account that will be transferred to your Android TV.
By using both of these options, you’ll be able to get your brand-new Android TV set up in only a few steps and less than five minutes. Once you’ve got your device hooked up to the TV’s wireless, and also your Google Account You can play with all the apps that are available via Google Play. Netflix, Movistar +, HBO, Disney Plus and many more: Android TV offers access to an array of entertainment options, including games.
Set up a hotspot for Android TV
It is possible to connect an Android television to Internet using mobile data.
Make sure that you have mobile data on.
On your Android phone
- Launch your Settings app.
- Touch Network and Internet and then Hotspot and Tethering.
- Switch on the mobile hotspot, or Bluetooth connections.
On Android TV
- If the TV is saying, “Quickly set up your TV with your Android phone?” Use your remote to select Skip.
- Select Connect to call data.
- On “Available networks”, choose the name of the access point.
Leave a Reply