It is not simply fashionable to install Silestone quartz in homes, restaurants, and hotels. It is also the roughness and toughness of this naturally pretty surface material that attracts the owners.
Although Silestone has been long available as a worktop option, many consumers have recently become aware of its benefits. It has now become a trend to install Silestone surfaces in the home and commercial kitchens and even in bathrooms. The popularity of this stone is not solely due to it being multipurpose but also because of its many other qualities.
If you are thinking of providing an elegant and sophisticated look to your kitchen or workspace, Silestone needs consideration. Moreover, if you seek surface sturdiness and high functionality, Silestone quartz worktops again need consideration. Find out the top 7 reasons below.
- Environmentally Friendly Material:
Silestone is a type of quartz that has almost 94% of natural quartz crystals in it. The rest 6% is resins and color pigments. Thus, even after being a man-made material, Silestone is very natural in its constitution and friendly to the environment. Being natural also makes it a better option when it comes to friendliness to user health. It is simple for a professional to install this natural stone as a worktop in your kitchen. It is also as simple to replace it when required.
When you go for Silestone quartz worktops, one thing that you won’t ever complain of is their toughness or hardness. These surfaces do not degrade over time and are quite durable. This also adds to the overall value of your space where you install them. Additionally, it raises the value of your property or home if you are planning for a resale. In solid construction, Silestone is highly popular for fabricating top-grade worktops and countertops for kitchens. Moreover, this stone is famous for its use as a backsplash, bath shower surround, wall cladding, and flooring.
- Scratch, Stain, Chipping, and Dent Resistant:
The durability of Silestone surfaces reflects in their high resistance to pressure. Putting heavy utensils and appliances on your Silestone kitchen or bath slabs may not dent them. It is a useful feature that is much demanded by homeowners with an active or rushing lifestyle. Of course, who has got ample time to handle all their home products in a soft, subtle manner?
Another benefit that makes Silestone popular is its resistance to stains. As Silestone is a dense and non-porous material, it does not stain from liquid spills. Such a worktop will not drink your coffee or wine, even if you choose to install Silestone classic white. Being resistant to scratches and chipping, Silestone is a marvelously flexible material to work with.
- Low on Maintenance:
Another related feature that has popularised Silestone worktops is their allowing freedom from maintenance. You may have beautified your café with Silestone Lyra, bathroom with Silestone Lagoonorkitchen with Silestone Statuario worktops. However, there must be no cause of worry as regards their handling and care.
Oils and sour liquids do not pass through them to distort their looks and vein structures or fade their colors. Knives and sharp objects can be used around these surfaces, while not being too harsh on the surface itself. Simple cleaning with water and mild soap should be sufficient to maintain your Silestone Statuario quartz surfaces. Still, avoid harsh chemicals to clean them and try natural cleaners to remove dirt, deposits, and stickiness.
- Charming Beauty:
Silestone can gain anyone’s attention immediately with its elegance and beauty. Install those floor tiles in Silestone classic white and see your guests’ eyes popping out of their sockets. Try Silestone Statuario quartz on your walls and notice its emotional quotient. This material fits in well with any of your décor and design themes. There are so many types of Silestone available in the market that you will be tired of choosing from them. All of them shine and dazzle so much.
- Stunning Colours and Veins:
A common problem is not getting one’s favorite color in the surface material. However, Silestone does not present this problem due to its wide color range. There is a large palette, even when choosing from shades of white like Silestone Lagoon or Silestone Lyra. Silestone is also trendy because of its vein structures that merge seamlessly with most design themes. Anyone would fall in love with the pattern on Silestone Marquina or the color of Silestone Acqua Fraccaroli.
Whether Silestone Statuario worktops are installed in your kitchen or Silestone Starlight Quartz is fixed on your staircase, be happy! This is because the material is versatile enough for use anywhere. The best thing is that it does not require sealing to stay the same for a long time.
When is it trendy to have long-lasting, charming Silestone surfaces in one’s home or office, why to look further? Without much effort, you can make your place inviting for family and guests.