There’s never been a great time to be the writer or aims to become one. Today’s technology took writers so far that now people write only instead of using typical paper and ink. But anyhow writing is what makes you a creative and thoughtful person, it encourages you to see things from different perspectives. Still, writing is also one kind of art that needs to be cultivated through continuous practice over a long period of time.
So if you are a newbie, don’t worry! You can learn a lot from the best writers who are already mastered in their stories. All you need to do is just take inspiration and pen and start writing. Thus to fill you life with some of the best inspiration writing quotes, we have listed the best motivational quotes from some of great authors.
- Read a thousand books, and your words will flow like a river. ― Lisa See
- The first draft is just you telling yourself the story. ― Terry Pratchett
- You don’t start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it’s good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it. That’s why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistence.
- Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on. — Louis L’Amour
- If the book is true, it will find an audience that is meant to read it. — Wally Lamb
- A professional writer is an amateur who didn’t quit. — Richard Bach
- Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. — Benjamin Franklin
- Let me live, love, and say it well in good sentences. — Sylvia Plath
- You can make anything by writing. — C.S. Lewis
- A word after a word after a word is power. — Margaret Atwood
- Tears are words that need to be written. — Paulo Coelho
- Writing is like sex. First, you do it for love, then you do it for your friends, and then you do it for money. — Virginia Woolf
- Writing is its own reward. — Henry Miller
- Writers live twice. — Natalie Goldberg
In case if we have missed your favorite quote, don’t forget to comment it down.