One of the challenges is user confronts when they upgrades or switches to another smartphone is shifting the data from the old device to the new device. At that time, there is a lot of data considered necessary, like contacts, messages, files, and now WhatsApp chats considering the growing usage of smartphones. Thus, to help you out in moving your WhatsApp chats to your new device, here are the three most straightforward ways to precisely transfer your WhatsApp chat history within minutes.
WhatsApp Chats Backup in Android:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone that is old and tap onto the top-right corner of your cell phone on the three dots.
- Open the menu, go to Chats, and select WhatsApp Chats backup.
- It is possible to decide whether you wish to replicate your WhatsApp chats manually or automatically (per week, monthly, and more).
- After you open WhatsApp on the phone, it will ask one to regain old conversations, media from Google-Drive.
- No One WhatsApp chats videos will soon be observable instantly on your smartphone.
WhatsApp Chats Backup in iPhone:
- For iOS, before going to WhatsApp settings, you will need to get to your Apple ID and turn iCloud. There isn’t any requirement if you’ve done it.
- Open WhatsApp and tap on Preferences on the bottom right corner.
- Proceed into WhatsApp Chats and click on ‘Chat Backup.’
- Once again, it is up to you whether it’s better to back up the history or turn onto the backup.
- There is an option to include or exclude videos if you want just like an android.
- Once again, once you put in WhatsApp on your own new iPhone, it’s going to ask one to restore the history.
Manual WhatsApp ChatBackup (Android):
This is an alternative for folks who haven’t got the Google Drive update or don’t want to store the history on the web. You’ve got to connect your smartphone to your PC.
Copy that WhatsApp folder into a safe place and then copy it into your new device root storage. Before installing WhatsApp and follow the simple installation steps. And in the last stages, you will find an option to restore your manual backup data, and that’s it. All you have to do is tap the ‘restore’ button, and the WhatsApp chats begin to reflect in a while.