The washing machine is the most necessary home appliance. It takes just a few minutes to wash clothes that can otherwise be tedious and time-consuming. It has off-loaded work so much that today almost every modern household depend on it for clean washed garments. It becomes difficult if it goes wrong or stops working. To keep the machine working in good condition best washing machine brand in India offer timely services and repair facility. However, if some basic does and don’ts are followed while using the machine, it can last long.
Dos and Don’ts to Make Your Washing Machine Last Longer
- Read the guide manual of the machine – Every washing machine comes with a guide manual that tells how to use a machine. It is always advisable to read the guide before using the machine.
- Never overload the washer – generally, the piled-up laundry is dumped into the washer in one run to save on time, electricity, and labor. However, this leads to greater wear-tear in machine mechanics and parts. So, it is always advisable to read the machine guide before using and load the machine as per the given guidelines
- Add the apt quantity of detergent – the best washing machine brands of India have a marker for detergent on their machines. These markers are basic recommendations on how much detergent should be filled in the machine. It is always advisable to fill the detergent as per the given mark to keep the machine life longer.
- Inspect the garment pockets – the basic rule of washing is to inspect the pockets of the garments for any leftover like coins, currency, pin, or any other tiny item that you have forgotten to take out. This is necessary as these small stuff damages and destroys the washing drum. At times, these get sucked into a drain line that can prevent water inside the machine.
- Level the machine properly – the washing machine should always be in level with the floor. If the machine is uneven, there can be wear and tear because of vibration and aggressive bouncing.
- Spinning the machine dial properly – the hard spinning of the dials on the machine can make them damage early. It is always recommended to spin the dial softly. Also, don’t spin the dials in between the running of the machine. This leads to damaging of the internal connection between the two mechanisms. This tip goes with the maintaining of the best microwave oven in India. Use their dials aptly.
- Prevent mineral building up – the hard water can lead to piling up of mineral over the washer’s hoses, inlet valves, and pumps. This leads to friction that leads to damages. To increase the lifespan of the machine, avoid hard water. Or, clean the washer with vinegar time and again.
These are some basic dos and don’ts that can make your washing machines last long with you, without any damage and replacement requirement. Similarly, the best microwave oven in India can also be kept maintained if the basic guidelines mentioned in the guide book are followed.