Interior design trends are always changing from time to time, in accordance with the needs of the times. Each design style brings different meanings and expresses the individuality of each owner. In today’s era, the design trend that uses modern materials like glass, high-quality ceramic tiles can be found anywhere. But besides that, there are people who prefer to pursue the novelty and the rustic style is one of the most popular styles today. If you are looking for rustic tiles then Admin Vitrified provide the best rustic tiles with choice of many different designs.
Classic country-style interior styling will help you escape the gleaming, eye-catching space of tall, glass-filled buildings. And the space is full of lines, angles, artificial lighting. With Rustic, you’ll be impressed by the simple, rustic, and natural design style that gives viewers a sense of closeness.
Rustic Style Backgrounds
Rustic is a style that originates from the American countryside, which is inspired by the beauty of ecru. Rustic clearly shows the rustic look of natural materials, less subjected to human processing and processing. Made from rough, angular textures to fully honor the beauty of natural materials.
The rustic style has prevailed in the American countryside since the 1960s of the 20th century. And now, to adapt to the times, the rustic style has changed in design, but still retains the inherent basic features. Today, this impressive style is widely used not only in the interior design of houses but also widely used in large spaces such as restaurants, cafes, resorts.
Rustic style features:
- If it is rustic, the first thing you will feel is the gradual rustic design of the material. The materials that are mainly used are materials that are available in nature, so they can be put to use, not over-processed.
- Or just a bench from a cut along the wood, a rough painted wall that appears in the corner, or a table from an old box. Rustic rustic designs often use wood and metal as accents. There are also other materials such as raw material or ceramics or terracotta.
- Rustic style colors are also very simple, keep the rustic, natural spirit. Groups of neutral, bright or warm colors. Wood colors, earth colors, or galvanized colors are often associated with this style.
Things that mark the rustic style
Rustic style is the perfect combination of a comfortable and unsophisticated design and a practical and practical decoration to create a warm rustic architectural space. In which natural materials act as the base, it is the starting point of the rustic style.
1. Wood: the rustic substance of each grain.
- No one can deny the cozy atmosphere, the rustic beauty of wood products when used in interior decoration.
- Hardwood floors, wooden beams, and furniture that preserve the most pristine beauty of natural materials are more valuable suggestions for choosing a rustic-style space.
2. Rock: wild but cozy and unique with the artificial stone
- The cobblestone floor for kitchen or bathroom has increased its applicability and has taken full advantage of the unique beauty of stone surface for space.
- Artificial Stone, a long-standing American brand with artificial stone products, offers a rich choice for those who pursue the rustic style.
As artificial stone products, artificial stone is meticulously and elaborately painted by professional craftsmen. Each stone has its own artistic color and unique characteristics, giving you the most luxurious and elegant space.
The image of a fireplace covered with rough stones is a familiar touch of this style. With tones of natural stone, artificial stone brings a cozy and extremely rustic space to the rustic style. What other coatings cannot replace. In particular, artificial stone has been tested for fire hazard and has been shown to be very fire resistant, does not generate smoke, which is why it is used to cover wall areas in the doorway or behind the stove.
In addition, artificial stone is also used to clad kitchens or bathrooms. With the most advanced processing technology in the USA, artificial Stone decorative wall tiles have high abrasion resistance and lower moisture absorption than natural stone, helping to prevent stone from sticking to the seaweed.
You need to know when ordering artificial Stone
Rustic does not mean it cannot be accompanied by luxury and the metallic material is the pencil stroke to complete that wave in Rustic style. Iron, copper, and brass are common decorative metals that make up the famous Wild West rustic style.
3. Fabrics: add warmth to the design
- The warmth of an authentic home will be reserved for the fabrics you choose to decorate the space.
- Warm tones are recommended to highlight the character of the rustic style.
Some typical rustic styles
1. Classic rustic style
This style was very popular in its early days. Everything that belongs to this classic rustic style is bold and nostalgic. Made of wood material, metal, simple, rustic stone and brick. From warm colors to a simple and close design, this is surely a real space for those seeking peace in life.
Another characteristic that identifies the pure classic rustic style compared to other types lies in another small detail that is the reuse of old objects, generally decorations such as paintings, elements. Mounted on the wall with this approach not only increases the highlight, creates attraction for the space, but also recalls the beautiful memories of each person.
2. Modern rustic style
The modern rustic style present in India is a combination of antique pieces and modern interior designs by the architect. A highlight that can also be distinguished from these two styles is the interior equipment design line in the works. Modern Rustic applies a variety of designs and motifs that are more geometric than the classic rustic style.
However, in addition to modernity, it will continue to retain all the characteristic of the rustic style that uses natural materials and mixes with neutral colors.
The Classic Rustic, although it has a rustic beauty in addition to a characteristic decoration, is difficult to achieve, but for the same reason, the classic rustic does not seem to show itself at all in modern homes. Therefore, to bring peace and relaxation to people’s spiritual lives, as well as to meet the needs, the aesthetic style of many modern rustic homeowners has been born.
It is not too difficult to recognize a house designed in a modern rustic style, you just need to pay attention to the interior details and interior decoration. Typically modern furniture combined with pure natural elements such as plain colors, natural light, or woodworking fabrics used as decorative details are the most recognizable features of this style.