Table Of Contents:
By default, YouTube doesn’t allow you to play its video in a loop or you can say repeat mode where you can continue watching your favorite video without auto-playing the next one since last year. But recently YouTube added a feature called “Loop” where you can play any YouTube video in repeat mode. Just right click on any YouTube video that you want to repeat and then select the Loop option from the drop-down menu that’s it.
However, if you are unable to find that option on your YouTube you can try this below trick that will help you to play YouTube videos in repeat mode flawlessly.
- Open the video that you want to play in repeat mode.
- Now in your browser’s address bar, edit the URL as shown below.
- Erase the “https://www” from the front.
- Replace “youtube” with “youtuberepeat” and then hit Enter.
- After pressing Enter, your browser opens a page with a URL similar to the one shown here: http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=dD40VXFkusw
- This page will constantly repeat your video until you closed it.
Leave a Reply