Duplex home design is a new inventory in the building industry. It involves creating two separately planned living units within a unified structure. The construction has a single footprint; an inclusive firewall serves both the apartment purposes. These types of buildings are currently more adopted for economy’s sake. Developers find affordability in making such twin residential accommodation than create two separate rooms of comparable size.
The Concept of Duplexes:
You will find various duplex home design on multiple websites to choose from. These are basically mirror-image dwelling spaces. Duplexes can be single to three stories, it comes in various styles, and while most have equal square footage. The arrangement allows the plumbers to confine their work along the inbuilt proficient interior walls. There are several designs, some of which would appear to mutually cover one another in wrapping form. The better floor plans and other features often lead you to treat these as a single identity.
Some duplexes may create problems for growing families that include courtyards within the master suites. These make ideal vacation homes. You can choose your image type from the various scales within the duplexes leaves ample scopes for stylish designs. In the following lines, there are some attributions about the duplex home design:
- Layouts could be Flexible: Rules for making duplexes offer resilience; plans and functional area distributions too, know no bound. The ground floors in such complexes hold socializing spaces with the bedroom upstairs. But different developers often come up with innovative designs.
The duplex home design is characterized by its open-plan dining-cum-kitchen provisions for the upper floors. The bedrooms are placed at the downstairs. The unique planning helps stream in enough sunlight into the rooms. It helps to make the ambiance light, airy, and warm. You will have to enter through the top floor instead of the ground. They use the first floor to instill the public places – the living room, lounge, terrace, bar, and the open deck.
- Staircases have Unique Features: We identify duplex houses with the staircases that connect the two areas of the home. While making such a home, consider a design popping out and offering a unique touch to space. The staircases in these buildings are known for their light and low-impact design. More and more, these lime-green hues stand unique and make a lasting impression. These cases differ in larger apartments. In such buildings, the free-standing spiral staircase stays in the middle of the room. These look appalling and ambient.
- Developers try to make the most of Tall Walls: The high ceilings in duplex home designs impart a unique character to this. These areas allow scopes for experimenting too. These gigantic walls are used to display super-sized art. Often decorative art and other tall water features could also imbibe within these areas.
- Socializing Areas should be Compact and Intimate: The duplex homes with ample open-plan spaces should further segregate into seating zones. A light jail partition between the kitchen and dining area would help in such a making.
- The Indoor-Outdoor Connection: Getting skylight is important in duplex home design. It brings in nature. It also makes a visual connection between the upper and lower floors. The skylight helps get an outlook of the outdoors. With a skylight, the indoors gets ample sunlight, making space a bright and welcoming one.
Besides those mentioned above, you may paint the rooms red, blue, or yellow. All these create absolute contrast; the dazzle will appear stunning. Create your innovative design; contact with one of the reputed designers to get the best one.